Introducing “FLAT-5,” Japan’s first-ever hybrid material packaging for trendy flat-bottomed bags that combines “paper with texture” and “film” (in-house study, as of 2016).
Flat-bottomed bags are a trendy form of packaging that are superior in self-reliance, functionality, and storage capabilities. Printing can even be carried out on the bottom of these bags. By using paper, such as kraft paper, for the first time ever in Japan, a kind of flat-bottomed bag with superior texture and functionality has been created.
If you apply clear film to the side gusset (the outside of the bag), the bag takes on a “skeleton” appearance where the product can be clearly seen from the outside of the bag. This enhances the product’s appeal.
By laminating film and paper, it is possible to manufacture high-barrier-type bags that are suitable for the long-term storage food products, while still having an appearance that is rich in texture.
Resealing and moisture-preventing features are required in the wrapping for food products. FLAT-5 can be used for the zipper additions and materials needed to realize these features. Please feel free to get in contact with us. We can respond to all types of customer needs, including design/data creation, label creation, and label-affixing processes.
5 special qualities
• Can be used for various products by affixing the original label
• Easy to check the contents of the bag if the side of the bag uses clear film materials
• Able to print on the bottom of the bag, thus boosting the effects of advertising
• Able to manufacture even with aluminum and clear film materials
• Can be used together with “totte-motte,” a stopper made from resin